Sunday, March 2, 2014

22 Weeks

22 weeks! That means I have officially started my 6th month of pregnancy! 

I do not feel like I am 6 months pregnant. 

But I have really noticed that I cannot move as quickly anymore. I still am trying to move and get up and down as fast as "normal", and I have realized this past week that I am going to have to slow down. 

I have been feeling a bit of ligament stretching/discomfort/whatever you want to call it. I have been taking Duke on walks and I have felt it after walking. 

That's what I get for trying to exercise I guess! Go figure. I am going to try prenatal yoga next. 

This week I have really been into vegetables. 

I wanted steamed broccoli for my evening snack. I ended up eating it for two dinners in a row. 

And I've also really wanted some canned green beans. 

So I've had a lot of vegetables this week!

Here's another late night "I'm tired" picture:




We are getting closer to getting more furniture for her room. I am anxious to get some of her stuff put away!

I can feel her little body more easily by pressing on different areas of my belly. Chris and I enjoy feeling her kick every day. And feeling her little head next to my belly button. According to my pregnancy app, she is around 8 inches long and weighs 1 pound! It is truly amazing what the female body is capable of! I've waited so long for this little baby, and some days I am still in disbelief that I am carrying this life inside of me. I feel so blessed to be given this gift. I can definitely see how some women miss being pregnant. 

I know, I know...I say that right now when I am in the "easiest" time of pregnancy. But I really think I will continue to feel this way regardless of what other pregnancy symptoms come my way. 

And hopefully Ava and I will continue to be happy and healthy! Prayers are welcome. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!