It has been a wild week for me - so many exciting events to process, so many emotions! ;) Every day just keeps getting better and better. Yesterday my beautiful niece was born, and I love her already! Today I find out that Chris is getting new orders cut and we are moving! This is the news we have been waiting for. I feel so excited, relieved almost, to get this ball rolling! We've only been talking about it for over a year now. We will be moving in 30-60 days, which I realize is very soon. But it is good news to me because it validates all the tough decisions that Chris and I have made in this past year. We did not anticipate living apart from each other for so long, and not having a job was starting to worry me. My brain has not been able to slow down lately, so an upcoming move gives me something to focus on! I think I will become a lot more productive and I'm sure I will soon be complaining about how I just need more time to get it all done. There are still a lot of unknowns in this situation, so let me remind you of what we do know:
- Chris is currently at Ft. Benning, GA.
- We are moving to Ft. Campbell, KY.
- Ft. Campbell is located on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Neighboring cities are Oak Grove, KY and Hopkinsville, KY and Clarksville, TN.
- Ft. Campbell is about 45 minutes northwest of Nashville.
- We will live about 7 hours from Kansas City, so driving home for visits is doable.
- The cats are going to hate every minute of this move.